A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position
You are about to apply for this opportunity Would you like to upgrade resume before applying ?
No!Please continue with existing resume
Select Source *
Sr. Test Engineer
Skill Set: ETL Test Aumation,
Total Experience: 15.00 to 15.00 Years
No of Openings: 1
Job Post Date: 13/01/2022
Job Expiry Date: 12/02/2022
Location: NOIDA [India]
Recommend to friend
Colt Test support
You have been successfully applied for this job
Country Applying To : USA
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require Tech Mahindra Americas to file a petition or application for employment-based visa status on your behalf to begin or continue employment with our company? If you have non-immigrant status, for example F-1 or H- 1, your answer to this question should be "yes"
Tech Mahindra Americas is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Tech Mahindra Americas is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
T Voluntary Self-Identification of Veteran status< While there is no single definition of a "veteran," veteran status is generally considered to include any person, who served honorably on active duty in the armed forces of the United States. (Discharges marked general and under Honorable Conditions also qualify.) This is not intended to be an exclusive definition. There may be other circumstances where an individual is considered a veteran and it is up to each individual to make that assessment based on the facts known to them. A protected veteran is defined by law as a disabled veteran; recently separated veteran; active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran; and Armed Forces service medal veteran.
These classifications are defined as follows:
(1) A ‘‘disabled veteran’’ is one of the following:
• A veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
• A person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
(2) A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
(3) An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
(4) An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United State military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical
condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such
an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bipolar disorder
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Major depression
• Obsessive compulsive disorder
• Multiple sclerosis (MS)
• Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
• Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
• Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Please check one of the boxes below
YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY (or previously had a disability)
NO, I DON'T HAVE A DISABILITY
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER
“Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter or using specialized equipment.”
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
If you need a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job for which
you are applying, and you have a medically related condition, please contact your recruiter to
discuss your request.
It is important to contact your recruiter as soon as possible.
I understand Tech Mahindra Americas may perform background checks as part of the employment process as permitted by applicable law, which may include prior employment verification, criminal history, proof of academic achievement and any other background check that may be required by Tech Mahindra Americas and if so, I will have the opportunity to provide the appropriate consent to any such background checks.
I declare and confirm that the information I have provided as part of my application process is true and complete. I will promptly update any information I have provided, as and when there are changes. I understand that any misrepresentation or deliberate omission of fact will lead to termination of my employment/ consideration for employment. I agree to Tech Mahindra Americas processing of my personal data and other information in its recruitment process.
Recommend to Friend
Please Upload Your Latest Resume
(upload only .doc,.docx or.pdf files)