- Skill Set: CLOUD NATIVE DEVOPS ARCHITECT 15+ YEARS AND PROJECTSI CLOUD NATIVE SERVICES FROM AMAZON AWS, GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM GCP, MICROSOFT AZURE
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ON CUSTOMER CLOUD PRE-SALES RESPONSES
- Total Experience: 15.00 to 25.00 Years
- No of Openings: 6
- Job Post Date: 27/01/2021
- Job Expiry Date: 27/02/2021
- Domain: IT
- Location: HYDERABAD [India]
Cloud Native (DevOps) architect
The Cloud Native (DevOps) Architect implements end-to-end practices for Cloud Native DevOps Platform. He / She applies highly developed specialist knowledge and skills to analyse the customer requirements and formulate a solution/process by analysing with different tools / practices to implement the end to end seamless automation solution to customer. He / she adopts an analytical approach in developing innovative solutions / automation process to meet business requirements with multi hybrid cloud model.
The Cloud Native (DevOps) Architect has good knowledge of technology / process / tools landscape in the organisation and industry. He / she identifies suitable technology for implementation and guides the team through to implementation and benefit realisation.
The Cloud Native (DevOps) Architect is an effective team player who delivers automation in technology / process / tools in a structured manner across all the cloud service provider. He / she adopts an analytical and strategic approach in developing and communicating solutions that meet project objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Lead the adoption of Cloud Native practices, advising of software architectures that best utilize Cloud technologies in a cost-effective way, including Containers, Kubernetes and Platform as a Service
- Experience of designing / architecting Container / DevOps Cloud Native platform including Docker and Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Experience of architecting cloud / hybrid cloud solutions with more than one vendor (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in development, visualizing and using high-level models
- Strong software engineering background with a strong knowledge of modern architectural patterns (microservices, Event-Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design)
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean principles and how to apply them
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; approachable, pragmatic and able to achieve buy-in
- 15+ years overall experience with minimum 5 years of Cloud Native DevOps experience
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, FFIEC, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
- Any one of AWS/Azure/GCP architect certification is must
Key Experience and Qualifications
- 5 + years DevOps experience building end-to-end automation architecture for at least 2 large scale engagements in tightly regulated industry best practices.
- Delivered multiple high-quality end to end solution automation, from concept to deployment in various environment, for green field and brown field solutions in data intensive and visualization solution landscape
- Hands-on experience with
- Various DevOps Tools and technologies.
- Cloud Native services from Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform GCP, Microsoft Azure
- Docker and Kubernetes,..
- Bitbucket, GitHub, CVS, SVN, ..
- ANT, Maven, Gradle,..
- JFrog, ..
- Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, GitLabCI, CircelCI, TravisCI…
- Various DevOps methodology and best practices
Good understanding of
- standard DevOps automation frameworks and practices
- Implementing tools and process
- Various cloud service provider provided services, Open source tools and technologies to implementing best practices to business requ