- Skill Set: MICROSOFT 365.
- Total Experience: 5.00 to 10.00 Years
- No of Openings: 1
- Job Post Date: 21/01/2021
- Job Expiry Date: 21/02/2021
- Domain: IT
- Location: CLEVELAND [United States]
Senior SharePoint Consulatnt
Experience : 8+ Yrs. of Relevant experience
Location : Cleveland, OH
· In-depth knowledge and working experience on SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, 2016, o365 & teams.
· Candidate should be capable of handling team members, mentor them and be the technical point of contact for internal and customer.
· Monitor, administer, troubleshoot and provide l2/l3-server level of support for email infrastructure hosted on Microsoft SharePoint server 2003/2007/2010/2013, o365 for a user base spread across multiple environments and time zones.
· Have experience working with InfoPath and workflows in SharePoint
· Responsible for incident management i.e. Troubleshooting and leading critical or urgent issues on email and mobility infrastructure, and driving them to resolution as per the agreed slas with customer.
· Performing successfully configuration changes to the infrastructure within the defined maintenance schedules. E.g., os and application patches roll-ups, upgrades, etc.
· Perform duties such as setting up mailboxes, device enrollments / mailbox restorations - disaster recovery / redundant environment setup / configuration / administration, scripting languages: powershell.
· Support knowledge management initiative and assist problem manager with creation of sops/ kbs for known error database.
· Keeping updated with the latest features and solutions for the products supported, and up-skilling as and when program demands.
· Ensure 24x7 availability and ready to do rotational shift.
· Operating systems concepts - active directory, security, performance
· Networking concepts - DNS, protocols, devices
· Iis concepts - configuration, architecture, SSL and Kerberos
· Windows architecture - exception handling, memory management concepts
· .net basic concepts, web architecture
· Tools - netmon, perfmon , fiddler
· Basic SQL server administration concepts
· Hands on experience on SharePoint on premise to online migration
· Working experience on azure ad. Setting up azure ad sync, multi factor authentication, access control service.
· Experience in using various office 365/SharePoint online command lets
· Hands on experience in writing complex SharePoint server object model, csom scripting (PowerShell/JScript/jQuery) and rest API.
· Solid understanding of various identity providers such as adfs/ping sso/site minder etc., and configuring using custom claim rules for office 365.
· Adding vanity domains to office 365 and managin