- Skill Set: AZURE SENTINEL - SECURITY CONSULTANT
LOCATION : PUNE/ CHENNAI/ BANGALORE/HYDERABAD
EXPERIENCE : 6+ YEARS
EARLY JOINERS PREFERRED
- Total Experience: 6.00 to 11.00 Years
- No of Openings: 1
- Job Post Date: 14/12/2020
- Job Expiry Date: 15/01/2021
- Domain: IT
- Location: BENGALURU [India]
Azure Sentinel - Security Consultant
Location : Pune/ Chennai/ Bangalore/Hyderabad
Experience : 6+ years
• Azure Sentinel , Azure Fundamentals, Azure Security and Security Information and Event Management
• Strong organizational skills with ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
• Possess 1 year or more of experience working with Azure.
Must have advanced skills or knowledge in some of the following:
• TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting .
• Experience of Security tools like Antivirus, Firewalls, IPS, WAF, Proxy, APT, PKI
• Provides reporting/alert capability for Active Directory activity
• Any relevant IT or security certifications including CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH or SANS certs are expected
• APT & SOAR Implementation.
SOC L3 Analyst will be involved in the incident response program that aligns with the enterprise incident management framework and includes incident detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery and forensic artifacts required for additional investigations.
• You will dig deep into the technologies as a Subject Matter Expert
• You will understand the story behind our security solutions, and tell it both internally and to client
• You will help our customers understand how to validate successful deployments and to interpret detections and alerts
• You will recognize our customers’ needs, and how these needs drive or don't drive deployments/usage, and what blockers exist
• Hands on experience in providing operational SOC support of performing L3 level analysis of logged SOC alerts.
• Experience in SIEM setup Implementation in different platforms like Linux, Windows and Cloud.
• Administration & Support Use Case Development/ Enhancement Log Source Administration /Monitoring Content Development, Co-relation Rule creation/ modification/ review
• Supports the development of Cyber crisis management playbooks, run books and plans to ensure effective response during a significant event .
• Hands-on experience finding and responding to advance persistent cyber-attacks (APT) in a global network setting Change agent with ability to drive accountability & outcomes across a diverse threat landscape
• Ensure delivery compliance to SOW & service level adherence Implementation Standardize service delivery framework across multiple accounts Essential Technology Skills Security Operations Centre (SOC) SIEM
• Experience with SOC incident response and management including 24x7x365 continuous monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions in real-time Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
• Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, iOS, Android) Web application and browser security Security assessments and penetration testing