To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of a small or a less complex project through monitoring, tracking and analyzing project control metrics. Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities. Ensure timesheets and invoicing processes are completed on or before the deadline.
Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
Create functional and technical specification documents. Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines. Ensure analysts adhere to SLA¿s/KPI¿s/OLA¿s.
Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner.
Assist Project Manager in Risk Management and participate in quality reviews and implement quality norms. Lead and ensure project complies with Software Quality Processes and is adhering to the defined timelines.
Draft initial charter and project plan, create and review functional and technical specification documents. Monitor, track and analyse project control metrics.
Review and consolidate project (over all the modules) status reports and lead and perform all activities related to maintaining successful knowledge management including re-usage, accuracy and efficiency.
Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders. Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix. 1. Strong interpersonal skills to interact with AT&T clients and team members
2. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
3. Manage AGILE delivery programs
4. Experience with Greenhopper, JIRA, and Rally Dev tools
5. Strong knowledge of Advanced SQL, SNMP, JBPM modeler, and REST/SOAP API implementation
6. Telecom background, experience working with Tier1 Telco, and specialization in OSS-BSS products and solutions.
7. Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
8. Create status presentations
9. Strong expertise in process improvements
10. Experience in costing and planning of large programs
11. Minimum 5-8 of years of product development experience