To be responsible for overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project. To work as a team member along with the Solution Architect and support team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer. Work closely with product owners and technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components and proof of concepts.
Work autonomously to tackle technical issues and ongoing framework enhancements.
Conduct design reviews and code reviews to ensure superior product quality.
Responsible for technical designing, coding and testing ensuring that the deliveries meet the business expectations.
Coordinate with E2E and component designers, test teams on technical issues thereby ensuring that the problems reported for CR are resolved in a timely manner. Responsible for all areas of Architecture throughout the project lifecycle including:
1. Rationalization, modernization new technology discovery and future state technology roadmaps
2. Engaging with PTA and Enterprise Architects and Strategy leaders to align CSD and Enterprise strategy
3. BPM MDA enablement
4. Availability, scalability and performance requirements review and approval during Solutions Approach for all projects
5. Working with cross-tower teams to deliver a Common Fault and Error management facility for the Common Services Domain
6. Performing trouble maintenance functions such as creating, updating, retrieving and closing a trouble report
7. Management of account or subscriber information, including payments, installments, usage information
8. Perform all of the above in support of the following teams:
a) Order & Subscription Management
b) Product & Offer Management
c) Network Management
d) Credit & Validation